Applications are now open for projects starting in September 2012! Follow the links below to find out about each of the projects including suitability for your students and school. Make sure you read the 'New Teacher Guide' for each project and download the Subscription information. When you are ready select APPLY NOW! and send in your details. This will reserve you a place in the project. Confirmation will be sent via email from Flat Classroom organizers. We look forward to welcoming you back/to our projects.
'When you go flat you never go back!'
- Flat Classroom Project - Deadline September 1, 2012 APPLY NOW!
- Digiteen Project - Deadline September 15, 2012 APPLY NOW!
- 'A Week in the Life...' - Deadline September 1, 2012 APPLY NOW!
- NetGenEd - Project based on the Horizon Report published in January each year - Deadline February 1, 2013 - APPLY NOW!
- K-2 'Building Bridges to Tomorrow' Project - Deadline September 15, 2012 - Applications open July 15, 2012
- Eracism - Information and Applications available August 1, 2012
APPLY NOW! to become a Flat Classroom ™ Certified Teacher
The next cohort will start in August 2012.